04/02/2012

M.I.A. - Bad Girls

 One of the dopest video I've seen in a while !

ShimBi: "Bad Girls" is the brand new song of M.I.A., produced by Danja. The music video, directed by Romain Gavras, was filmed in Marocco. Romain Gavras and M.I.A. already worked together last year for her "Born Free" music video.
"Bad Girls" is the first single of her upcoming 4th album which is set for release this summer.

DirTy :It's a pleasure to see M.I.A. but isn't it a bit to much for her ? Make a choreography on her music video, a featuring with madonna and play the cheerleader with Nicki Minaj, perform on one of the most watched event in the world ?! By the way, thanks for the little fuck you.
Anyway, check out her mixtape : Vicki Leekx, dropped one year ago, and you can find the demo of "bad girls" !

Live fast, Die young, Bad Girls do it well ~~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...