24/10/2012

Gimme Gimme #2 : The Neon look

 Remember when I said I was going for a more dark/boyish look for this autumn ? Forget about it. I was in this mind for like one week, like this day, but I can't help it, I love colors way too much. Now I'm totally delusional about the fact that we're in autumn and I'm getting a neon look, yep.
 And to be honest, I actually don't think it's inappropriate because I can easily add more accessories like a beanie, wearing boots, tights and a cool warm jacket !

 So far that's the look I'm trying to get for early november. It's not really a "Gimme Gimme" since I already ordered the beanie and the skirt, bought yesterday the jeweleries, satchel bag and the jacket at H&M, and I got the rest at home. Even thought I would love to buy those amazing Casadei boots, I will try to wear more simple boots (no money left anyway) and put lime laces (like this). I'm only still looking for a lace top/blouse. It's more like a "got it got it" (And about the latest "Gimme Gimme" it might be interesting to say that I only managed to buy the vans sk8....)

 Doesn't this look amazing ? I spent like more than hour doing this shit ! I'm kind of proud of me, look how I managed to put the necklace well and the shoes on the legs. Masterpiece, I tell you.

Get The Look: 
Neon necklaces: H&M Neon Pink Double Spike Dangle Earrings: cnsfashion KTZ Neon Brass spike ring (Lime/yellow): nightvision La mer x Karmaloop neon pink watch: Karmaloop Bracelet Lindsay Neon: Lilishopping Neon pink satchel bag: H&M Electric Jelly yellow bag: Nasty Gal Pink neon socks: Ebay Lime shoes laces: Ebay Zipped black jacket: H&M Warehouse Beaded collar lace back blouse: House of Fraser Neon lime back zipped skirt: Ebay Neon lime knitted beanie: Ebay House of Holland suspender tight: New Look Casadei cap-toe neon plateform ankle boots: luisaviaroma Hidden heel high top sneakers: River Island

 About the pink socks, I'm not too sure if it can look good, it should look cool with the hidden heel sneakers but I don't want it to be "too much" so I don't think I'll wear pink socks.
I bought the neon pink satchel but I was really about to buy this awesome yellow neon jelly/clear/transaprent bag I saw at Nasty Gal ! I totally love it !
 I definitely plan to buy a transparent bag anyway, but I think I'll buy a backpack and I will try to customized it.

Rendez-vous early november to see how I look in this neon look !

4 commentaires:

  1. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! swarovski jewellery uk

    RépondreSupprimer

  2. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Matting-Gym Mats-Stable Mats. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in fashion supplier uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great Information. I always to love your content. I'll be glad if you write something new about the different women fashion styles in 2021.

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...