03/01/2014

Winter fashion inspirations

Like every months I am checking the new issues of my favorites japanese fashion magazines. I really liked the january issues of most of those magazines so I wanted to post some of my favorite pages here as my january fashion inspiration with a focus on the winter coordinations with a MA-1 Jacket and coats/parkas !
The magazines are ViVi, Scawaii, Zipper and Ranzuki.

There are a lot of blue coordinations in all of these magazine's january issue ! At first glance a MA-1 jacket is quite big and "urban" and makes you think that you probably won't be able to fit it with most of your clothes but I actually I love how it is possible to style the MA-1 jacket in so many different ways !



My color mood for this winter is mostly grey, I love to wear it with some white and do a Grey & White coordination. To make my look feel like winter (because I actually could wear some of my outfits in spring too tbh) I like to wear fluffy knit tissues (Jumper, cardigans, skirts).
I also love tube skirts and of course the skater skirt. I love how you can have very different looks with wearing the same skirt, you can style it with heels or sneakers easily, and both skirts looks good with suspenders.
For the shoes, I go for chunky boots/loafers !


My weak point in my outfits coordinations are probably the coat . I always go for something very commun and black, telling myself that I can wear it with everything but there are so many cool coats and parkas I could buy and actually make it look good with my outfits. These pages of the magazines really inspires me.


I am absolutely not into pastel this season but I really love this page of the model Saki Sato's pastel coordinations ! My favorite items would be that purple dress, thrasher beanie, holographic backpack, that very cute blue coat and the fluffy knit jumper (to not say everything)



Voilà!
What are your favorite winter outfits ?

2 commentaires:

  1. OMG ! ZIpper ne finira jamais de me faire rever *-*. J'adore ce magazine !
    Great post !! Love it !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice choice! Ah I really need a Harness as soon as possible...can you believe I only found one store selling them so far?

    Thank you for following my blog!

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...